Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thursday at work

Not sure where I left off.  I did my workout, took a shower, got Ron dressed.  We went to work, it was not a driver I like, he was not very skilled either.  I was happy to escape the vehicle. 

2 Televisions were blaring at a very high volume when we went into our area.  Ron was overwhelmed.  I saw the "lady" who tried to sabotage our vending machine - she enjoys picking fights, watching one of the TV's.  I knew we would have trouble if I tried to turn "her" TV down. 

I compromised by putting Ron in the hall.  It is quiet there and he worked on his phone, doing what I don't know, but he stayed occupied.  In the meantime I went back into our area and did all the work, mine and his. 

It had to be done.  There was no one else to fill it.  Ron shirked today, that's on him, he answers to God for that.  In the meantime I took care of business.  It did not take me long.  1.  Not a lot of inventory and 2.  Sales were pretty low considering. 

I did it all and reported back to Ron as I finished major tasks.  It took a while, but I have had to learn how to separate work and personal life.  Yes, he was an asshole all night.  Yes, he should have been working, the TV wasn't that bad.  He refused to work even after I turned them down.  But that's on him.  He went to work and shirked, I went to work and did above and beyond.  I have to answer to myself, and to God, and like some have said my name is on nothing but it's my business too. 

So I'm glad I did that.  When I finished everything (hours early) Ron cancelled our ride home and called a cab.  We went out and he was there in 10 minutes, home in less than half an hour.  I was pretty exhausted but I had a yogurt and some milk. 

Ron took the money and began counting it.  He was very slow but determined.  I laid down for a nap with Torbie (after feeding everyone).  We had a good nap but I woke up with a headache.  Considering my stress level and sleep deprivation, I was not surprised.  I had a cold caffeine drink (still at only 260 mg out of 450 max today, yesterday I went way over).  It is doing a little better. 

Ron worked the whole time I slept.  He had called the dentist and made an appointment for Wednesday.  So far we have a Ron medical appointment every off day next week.  I had better enjoy tomorrow off.   He counted most of it, is still at it.  I believe he plans to go to the bank tomorrow. 

So that off day isn't, really. 

I feel pretty well rested from the nap and energized from the caffeine, but not too much. I plan to take a short walk later when my headache crawls off. 

Ron ate his chalupa when we got home so he probably won't want to eat dinner.  I have some interesting TV dinners in the freezer, I will probably try the fajita bowl.  I also have plenty of yogurt and a little over a gallon of milk. 

Since we will be running next week, I plan to get a food delivery tomorrow afternoon.  I will be busy. 

I am really glad I took yesterday off. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God doesn't give a shit whether you work or don't work. My FIL lost over $100,000 to online facebook scammer trying to meet some woman. He sent her all that money and went to the airport for their supposed "meeting" and guess what she didn't show. Dumbass lost ALL his money on this. This from a man who wouldn't help one of his kids when they were going through a rough patch and could have used a helping hand.

Plus he stopped paying his $600 mortgage and lost his house yesterday to foreclosure. All this only a year and few months after his wife died. He managed to lose ALL of it in this short amount of time.

This from a man who brings home $5000 plus dollars a month in SSI and pension money. This from a man who abused and neglected his own children (when making $70,000 - $100,000 dollars a year in income.) And spending it all on women and buying people to like him.

All the while leaving his kids with little to no food, no electricity much of the time and having to move in the middle of the night when he was evicted over and over because he wouldn't pay rent. Once he even lost his home because he didn't pay $500 in property taxes. The man is a real grade A loser and claims jesus christ as his savior. Even has a gigantic cross in his front yard. Yet his life and actions are similar to that of Ron in they do not mirror the b.s. he tells strangers. A phony and a fake.

So no Heather god and this universe could care less if you work hard, if you are a good and decent person. It neither rewards or punishes and that is just the plain and simple truth and reality.

Heather Knits said...

Satan uses a lot of bad people claiming to be Christians. I dealt with them growing up. Hell, my church told me not to take my mental illness medication. Repeatedly. They also don't believe in having a disaster kit because "God will provide".

A friend of mine got scammed with the mail order bride thing. She ran off as soon as she came to America. Loneliness is a powerful force and I think many men think they "deserve better" than the kind of woman they will naturally attract. If you are a homely guy with a beer gut and thinning hair, making a modest check, you are NOT going to attract the supermodel type. But these sites promote the illusion that you will. It is sad and frustrating because it seems obvious to an outsider - it's a scam. But they won't hear it.

I do answer to God and I guide my actions accordingly. It would be very easy to ditch Ron or do the minimum but I don't believe that is what God wants for me.