Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Tuesday

I just woke up tired.  I hit the snooze a few times and reset my alarm to later, on top of that.  Then I had all the fun of trying to stuff my (cardio) workout into the time I had left before our pickup.  I just managed the workout and shower. 

Ron was worried about the report.  So was I.  Could he do the data entry and keyboarding required to file the thing?  That could be very ugly. 

But first we had a ride to Walmart.  Cassandra got us.  She didn't used to like Ron much but was always professional.  I think she likes him now.  We had a straight trip - bonus! 

We paid the electric bill ($53) first and then went to the pharmacy.  They didn't have it last week when I went but suddenly did have it after Ron called his doctor.  Not saying someone screwed up but WHOEVER did got it fixed.  I would hate to see Ron without pain pills. 

The pills were $20, if it matters.  Which reminded me I had to call in my refill for the antipsychotics.  I just did that. 

I don't want to run around hallucinating and delusional.  That's just bad for everyone. 

I took Ron up front and left him there while I completed my shopping.  I didn't have a whole lot of cash, or many things on the list.  I did try to get some more diet soda but they didn't have it, so I went with the sugarfree energy drink mix.  I have done that and it works, tastes pretty good, so doable.  It is also incredibly lighter to carry and far more compact for storage. 

I wanted to get another water fountain for the cats but they didn't have any.  They did have some filters so I picked a few up. 

And treats.  They stopped selling the kind we were using.  Well, crap.  Not a very good shopping experience, Walmart!  (But I did get the pills and the electric paid so I can't bitch too much)

I looked around and got some seafood variety, in a huge canister, so I'm really hoping the girls like this.  But the girls have liked pretty much everything we gave them so I'm not going to worry.  Worst case I know people with cats, at work, who will take the treats. 

Let me check my receipt: I got Ron some batteries (I swear I think he eats them) and some TV dinners, protein shakes for me.  All done, checked out and paid. 

We had a wait on our ride home but not too bad.  It was a driver we like.  He had another passenger sitting in the back passenger seat.  I wasn't sure Ron could get in behind the driver but he managed.  Happily the other passenger did not have any packages (must have gotten a refill like we did), so our stuff and the wheelchair fit fine in the back. 

And look at that, another straight trip.  As we approached the subdivision I said "If we're next the turn is on the left".  Which I thought was a nice way of putting it because the routing isn't always logical. 

Sure enough, he took us home.  I put the milk, etc. away and got that all done.  I really like to get stuff put away the minute it comes in the house, especially when I'm depressed, or it just piles up in a corner. 

Ron got on the computer and discovered he can do the data entry and thus the monthly report.  Good!  He had been very worried about that.  He also found his remote, which he had been looking for for a few days.  So, a good day for Ron. 

I was really happy for him and relieved.  I took a nap. 

But I had eaten a snack with peanut butter before I lay down.  I am not clear whether peanut butter is a headache trigger, but I woke up with one. 

While I was in bed I had a sweet, precious, Biscuit flopped in bed with me, lying on his back with his legs in the air, spread as wide as he could go.  Absolutely adorable but a little difficult to sleep in bed. 

Torbie is on the couch next to me having a good time grooming herself.  Ron is watching the Astros game.  Later on I will focus on cleaning up junk off his floor, there is some stuff that is clear trash I can toss, if he'll let me.  Ron is not a hoarder he is just messy.  You should have seen him throwing stuff out last night.  Baby Girl was in my computer chair when I got up but moved when I asked her.  She is sleeping in the corner of the room.  So 2 girls with me. 

I am going to look and see if I can get another water fountain from Walmart.com, if I can I will do so.  I need to clean Ron's room and ideally change that sheet on his bed,wash it.  And I need to plan my workout for tomorrow.  I want to do back, chest, shoulders, and arms.  Probably in that order.  I am working legs intensely with the weights and the cardio. 

Of course it's always a balancing act how much to do and how intensely.  But I will figure it out.  It was very nice to get Ron off the floor so easily the other day.  He's getting older, even if he sobers up completely odds are good I will need to get him again. 

Off I go to look at cat fountains. 

No comments: