Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Will I ever shut up today?

My headache has been in and out all day but currently a little better. 

The techs came out but could not fix the problem.  They filed a report on it.  I did manage to get a new remote.  It was getting old, not having a "3" button. 

The cats hid during the entire visit.  I am not sure how I feel about having cats that hide when people come over.  We have never had a lot of guests.  Especially now with Ron drinking.  That would be pretty much impossible. 

Ron says we don't have people over because I am messy but I don't see that stopping people when they do come over.  The truth being: Ron is so offensive when he drinks he has driven off most of his friends. 

He told me once, swore to me, he would have sex with any female friend I brought home and I believed him.  He actually had a bet with one girlfriend to get another girl's underwear, when he got them and delivered them to his current girlfriend he left her for the new one.  But when I had contact with John, whom I've known since age 10, he freaked out. 

So that pretty much limited who we had over.  Now he has a totally f*cked up back, a heavy drinker, and offensive with it.  I wouldn't expose anyone I liked to that.  I feel bad enough about my aunt. 

Chuck doesn't even come in when he picks me up to go run errands.  I can't blame him.  I don't think he really "got" the situation until Ron drunk dialed him several times one night (thank God the phone was off), leaving unintelligible messages. 

So I don't blame the cats for hiding, it was convenient because they didn't go near the door when the guys went in and out.  But I do feel a little bad for them being scared of strangers. 

After the tech left (at least I got a new remote), I ate some yogurt.  Yogurt seems to help the headache.  It is variable, though.  I will be glad when it's just done. 

I told Ron I plan to take the bus to the bank tomorrow, he was thrilled.  I will take my stun gun though.  My foot should be up to the walking, according to my fitness tracker I am walking up to 2 miles a day with very little pain.  I won't need that many steps. 

I might even take myself out to lunch, I will see how I feel. 

I will check the mail in about 20 minutes, see if Ron got any books.  I tried to remind Ron to take another pain pill but he wouldn't.  I will remind him the next time he wakes up. 

The last thing I want is him moaning and screaming all night.  Ugh.  His phone is ringing, good, maybe that will wake him up. 

I don't know what I'm doing for dinner, I need protein - I only had 10 grams so far - but don't know if I am up for a protein shake.  I might just have a glass of milk and call it done. 

Ron is listening to his recorder and hopefully figuring out he needs a new pain pill.  He said something to me about taking it at 8 this morning and it is now nearly 7.  Time for another! 

No comments: