Sunday, March 17, 2019

Some positive things


  • I got some lovely cuddles from Biscuit.  He hung out in my lap for a while too.
  • Biscuit slept with me last night, and during today's nap.  
  • Baby Girl and Torbie were cute and sweet.  
Ron was at least nice to me when I took him back to bed, again.  He had gone to the kitchen for another round of drinking, passed out for a while, woke up, didn't know where he was, I told him and asked if he would like to go back to bed.  

For a change, he said yes, so I took him and made sure he got into bed OK.  

All the cats are using the one litter box by my chair.  "Out of the way" my ass, they want to be front and center.  I praise them for using the box and they always like it.  I am keeping it scooped and they seem pretty happy.  

I had to top off the water fountain again.  At least Torbie loves using it.  I haven't caught the other cats at it, but, at the rate it's depleting, they are also using it.  I will have to get more filters.  

I am trying to focus on the positive.  We work tomorrow but we don't have to go to the MRI place.  I will probably also get my blood test this week as well.  I am curious to see my AIC.  

Although I may wait until I have a formal primary care doctor before I do the tests, because most of the results, if they are "off", will need to be addressed by a primary and not the psychiatrist.  

Ron is babbling in his sleep.  I hope I can sleep tonight.  

No comments: