Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Well, he "let" me sleep

I will point this out today when he gets up, but when he is busy keeping me up he is keeping himself up too.  Anyway, he was quiet. 

I set my alarm for about 8 1/2 hours after I went to bed.  Normally I sleep longer on my day off but normally I also wake up with a headache.  Not to mention, I have to get my Walmart before I go to Walmart (rolleyes) if I want to get a nap this afternoon. 

I did not wake up with a headache.  I am exhausted and groggy but no headache.  I will hang onto that. 

Since it is a day off, I did not break a sweat yesterday, and my hair looks fine (actually a little dry) I can skip my shower today.  Now I had better go get dressed because I have a feeling Walmart will come early. 

The cats ate their breakfast, Biscuit and Torbie slept with me.  They are good cats and very sweet.  I fed Baby Girl, too, but she isn't really involved with me aside from sleeping on my computer chair, occasionally. 

Off I go to get dressed.  They don't want to see me like this! 

No comments: