Saturday, March 9, 2019

He is dependent on me for a lot

Ron is shouting at me, demanding I give him a talking book (cartridge).  That's assuming we even have one in the mail. 

He is raving at me, raging and cursing, calling me an n-word.  Uh, Ron, I am not black?  Etc.  Going on and on and on. 

He says he will shout loudly (this weird gutteral yell) every hour until I "give him a talking book".  This is assuming I had one to give. 

After about an hour of this I lost my temper and said I am mailing back all talking books received for the rest of the month.  And I'm going to do it. 

He will just have to live without books, for weeks.  If he wants to play power games (and I can't leave Biscuit), he can do that, but I can play my cards as well. 

And he is dependent on me FOR A LOT. 

Like groceries.  He'll have food, but nothing he wants to eat. 
Going to the pharmacy.  Pain pills?  Sorry, I'm busy.  Find someone else to take you. 
Who is going to go to the MRI place with him next week and fill out all those forms?   Me? 
Who is going to fill his vending machines? 

He keeps saying he will "be good" if I get him a talking book. 

This is totally disregarding the fact that he treated me like CRAP earlier, throwing his urinal at me, cursing at me, etc.  As a result I told him I would NOT reward bad behavior by checking the mail for talking books. 

He keeps trying to push my buttons, but failing to find one.  "I could be nice and quiet if you gave me a book". 

Oh, I'm sure he would, but it would be catastrophic to our relationship.  It would show him he can get WHATEVER he wants if he just acts badly enough.  And I'm DONE appeasing him.  It is never enough, like a tapeworm he always wants more and more. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like Ron is Helen Keller and you are Anne Sullivan. The bad part is all his carrying on is harmful to the cats. Especially Biscuit who is recovering from a serious illness. Stress can give cats UTI's.