Thursday, August 1, 2024

I had the bright idea

 To drag out the stepladder, use it, and pull the chain on my ceiling fan.  Yup, it's dead.  I remember poor Bubba 


Used to sit in my lap cringing with every rotation of the ceiling fan.  Poor baby.  He could handle any kind of rat, once took on dogs regularly, but was terrified of a ceiling fan.  

He was a great cat and I look forward to seeing him again.  Nothing fazed him except that fan!  

So I will get to that eventually.  I also replaced the batteries in some of my little lanterns that had run down.  One had a messy battery leak but I put on the rubber gloves (the old school kind) and got that cleaned up.  

While looking at my battery stash I found a small battery operated radio about half the size of a cell phone.  That would be great on the bus.  I'll see how it works tomorrow.  Fridays going to work are particularly bad.  

I am just trying to rest up today.  



No comments: