Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Wednesday noon

 Well that wasn't fun.  I swept the house, that was OK, mopped the floor which I actually find fun because I end up with so much ICK in the water and the floor's nice on my bare feet now. Then I did some planning and organizing (always a little challenge with FAS) for my trip downtown.  I drew up a little map from the bus stop to the courthouse and back. I loaded a few things in my backpack. 

And I could not find the rain coat.  I tore up the house looking and the house was not bad, but I couldn't find the damned thing. I finally gave up and then found it in my hand cart.  So I won't be a soggy mess with a dead cell phone on Friday because it is going to be a lively front. Lots of wind and rain. 

But I did find the jacket. And my other stuff is in the backpack.  

That's it for now. I'm going to take a nap. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Heather!

-UberJoe