Friday, March 24, 2023

March 23

 Last night I had a horrible realization: I work tonight, not this morning. So I called Jack who said I had told him to come get me at 8 AM this morning. I am really glad he was able to adjust it. 

So I got a decent amount of sleep last night but I will get more of a nap tonight as I get home around 9:30 and have to be at the bus stop at 5:30. 

I made a nice stir fry with water chestnuts, broccoli, red cabbage, carrots, green beans, kale, and bok choi. I also have some tofu in there. I have enough for lunch today, I plan to bring a sandwich tomorrow as I don't think I can take utensils in the court house. 

I need to put up things like my wallet/tablet etc.in my backpack tonight when I get home. I have my route mapped out in my head. I am not blowing security to say the local bus route does not drop me at the courthouse.

I took my shower last night and my hair looks good so I'm happy. I will do that again tonight to save prep time in the morning. 

I need to weigh myself and then eat my breakfast. 

 

No comments: