Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Tuesday night

Work was fine.  Beau had the day off.  I have not had a "proper" cycle since January. I started getting period cramps  

When I got home I took out my cup and no blood. I looked it up it is apparently common to have a "ghost" period with symptoms but no bleeding, during menopause.  I did take some Advil it was bad enough for that.  On the symptom front I have noticed more hot flashes. 

The app was messing up and I could not log out, not even in Personnel.  Because I was delayed the new girl saw me at the bus stop and gave me a ride home.  I gave her $5 for gas even though she lives one subdivision over.  She said she would be happy to give me another ride "anytime" so that's nice.  I wouldn't even be at the transit center now. 

I am going to take a nap!  I never get to do this on a work day!   

Couldn't sleep but it was nice to lay down after being on my feet all day.  

About the only notable thing the ice cream truck parked outside my house for a good 5 minutes just now. I have not bought ice cream from the truck in probably about a year.  I did not buy any tonight.  

One of my co workers was playfully teasing me today and poked me in my belly (a woman).  Yes I still have a few rolls!  

That's it for now.  

No comments: