Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday morning

 Yesterday was hard and I can't talk about it. I can say I stopped at the small local Asian grocery on the way home, got some good veggies and some tofu. Tofu was pretty much sold out actually.  

I guess I shouldn't be surprised with meat prices what they are.  

I like shopping local when I can. 

I came home, put it away, talked to my parents, and went to bed. I had an odd dream that Baby Girl wasn't using her box and I had to find where she was "messing".  Baby Girl has been dead about a year now and my current gang are very good about using the box. I am diligent about keeping it clean as well.  So that was odd, other than that slept OK.  

I got up, took my pills and my generic Flonase, went back to bed with Biscuit.  Spotty joined us and got on my chest again, purring (good thing I took the Flonase) for a while, that was very nice. 

I am just sad today. I will push through it like I always do but it's tough lately.  I feel like I am OK and having a good level of general happiness and something comes along and beats it back.  

But the Bible doesn't say I will be happy on Earth, Jesus himself says I will have "trials and tribulations". 

Plan today is shower, God Time, get dressed, inventory fridge, go to grocery store (this one has good one pound clamshells of greens I can use for cooking or salad), go to other store (I want to buy more candy, I can't hand out the booklets at the courthouse but I can going and coming), come home, nap, laundry, mop floors, some cooking. 

Tomorrow I will figure out my route to the courthouse that is all. Sleep in, etc.  

That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how our court system is described in the Bible but you can't share God there.

Heather Knits said...

TO and FROM is ALL MINE,though. LOL