Saturday, March 11, 2023

Early Saturday

 Well I woke up feeling pretty good for a change.  No, I did not sleep well. 

I did the sweeping last night, finished most of the laundry (the essential stuff) this morning, the house looks pretty good (still need to mop and do dishes but that can come later).  I got my schedule for the week of the 25th (schedule runs Saturday-Friday so through the end of the month). I need fewer paid rides which means more cash in my pocket, assuming of course I only serve 1 day of jury duty.  But we will see.  I want justice done so if that means I serve I'll do it.  Some whacky shifts and split days off which is no fun but plenty of hours = money. 

I am about to take a shower and then do my God time, get a snack, and then leave for the grocery store.  I don't need much actually but I do need more vegetables.  And I have grocery money and a little money for fun if I am careful. 

Cats are good, they slept with me which is always wonderful.  That's it for now. 

No comments: