Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Wednesday or LOOK WHERE YOU SIT

 Well I found there is something worse than some random man following me home.  

Work was uneventful.  I talked to Jack and he will pick me up early Monday, we will go to the donut shop and get donuts for work. We sell donuts at work but donut shop is better. And it is a small business I like to support small business.  Having been one, I will always have a soft spot for the small businessman.  

Work was fine, very busy.  I drank some diet Dew to get me through. Everyone was complaining (not me). I scored a nice cobalt blue t shirt on clearance or $3, it is a good brand (Free Assembly) and my size. 

I didn't encounter anything icky at work but someone "had a blowout" on a bus seat, the bus was packed and no one would sit there except for a few hasty souls.  They always sat too fast for me to warn them.  One woman put her purse in it. So no surprise for you to hear I washed all my outer clothes, including today's t shirt, the minute I got home, and I used my laundry sanitizer too.  I kept wondering what I was sitting in that I couldn't see.  

But YUCK.  What is it this week?  Poop week?  No one told me. Thank God I am getting in the habit of actually looking at all seats now. 

Oh I also found a 5 pound sack of Pinata mix which is a good thing as I'm getting low. I didn't find any other good, hard, assorted, candy though.  So the rest will have to wait until I get to the other store. Lots of fun lugging that home.  

Ride home was pretty uneventful. On my way home a woman got on 3 stops before mine.  She had greasy hair, no bra, very large breasts with prominent nipples, and tight black pants. She was white, carried a dirty backpack. She probably has some sort of housing but I would classify her as homeless. It was also apparent she was manic. 

I have had bus drivers tell me they don't usually mind if someone can't pay, as long as they say 'I don't have it" or "I'm sorry can I get a ride today?" something like that. But most of them just get on and sit down without paying and the drivers don't like that.  I don't like that.  I pay for my bus ride and I have 2 disabilities. 

So this woman did not pay and got off at the stop before mine. I don't know how she did it, but I was only about 100 yards from my house, not even that, and I saw her behind me.  I was talking to my aunt on speakerphone and I stopped and waited for her to go by, let her get ahead of me two blocks before I went to my house. 

That could have ended really badly if she had followed me up to my door and pushed in behind me. I need to pay more attention.  

I called my parents they are fine, just waiting for the clothes to finish before I go to bed. 

That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't anyone smell the sh-t on the bus? How gross.

Heather Knits said...

It wasn't fresh. That is the really horrible thing, that it had been there so long most of it was dry.