Friday, March 24, 2023

Friday

 So happily, before I left the house today I got a lovely text message that had me pumping my fist in the air.  They settled. So I didn't have to go in for Jury Duty.  

I went to work instead. I wore my dressy court outfit which no one noticed I thought that was funny.  They all noticed the teal skinny jeans and the khaki jeggings but not modest fitting Worthington slacks in Heather Grey from the thrift shop. 

Work was pretty quiet. I think is OK to say my primary boss suffered the loss of her grandbaby this week and is understandably not working. A lot of people want to gossip about it, I have had to get pretty curt with people saying I do not. It is sad and awful, we should all be praying, that is all there is to be said. 

Jack got his truck fixed he said he got a very fair deal. I was happy to hear that. 

I am off the next two days which is good. Next week I work 9-4 three days running, then 9-6 (!) two days.  The last day I will budget for a ride home; I can take the bus home Monday to Thursday.  

Tomorrow will be nice so I plan to do my grocery shopping for the week. I plan to go to bed early tonight. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: