Friday, March 3, 2023

Friday morning

 We had a cold front blow in yesterday which mainly brought wind, it also brought me a migraine.  I kept taking Excedrin every four hours, quaffing Diet Dew, eventually I even bought a fried lemon pie and ate that which did help. It wasn't a fun day, made worse by you know who - under a lot of pressure from the district, she was snapping at everyone, and a long time hard worker confided she was going to transfer.  She loses a lot of employees to transfers and no one wants to transfer into the department.  Some leave the store altogether.  Another employee told me she is counting the days until her enlistment in the Army.  We are already down several employees, I don't know what she's going to do when they leave.  

My buddy came by to visit.  I told him he was very brave and he said he isn't scared of her.  I grinned.  What I liked about him, when she yelled at him he didn't backtalk her he just said "I'm on my break" and when she told him to leave he did.  

The last thing I need in my life is some guy all upset about his "rights" to this or that or "being disrespected".  This guy seems very even which I like.  If I date I would like to date a calm tempered easy going guy. But he did say one time he did hurt someone.  He had a cat (my friend) and a neighbor killed it, bragged about it, so my buddy went over there and taught him a lesson. That I think is acceptable.  

So maybe I will see him maybe not.  

I did feel bad enough I took a cab home so the money for today's ride got spent yesterday, which, long story short, means I need to take the bus home tonight.  But I just put $20 value on my bus card and I have lots of candy for distribution so it should be interesting.  

I am also bringing my big coat as I did not like the wind level this morning when I was lying in bed. So I just have to get through today, see my (female) friend today too which is always fun, go home on the bus, hand out some candy, pray for everyone, and start my weekend.  

I did laundry the other night so I don't have much to do today.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: