Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Wednesday morning

 So about the only notable thing the last couple days (other than Biscuit taking over my computer chair, he cries so when I try to move him) I have been bagging up candy + Scripture booklets for "just anyone" and handing them out as led on the bus including to some pretty gnarly characters on the bus. But I just hand it out, and pray, my job is to make sure I have enough candy every day.  

And my raise went through so that looks promising. 

Work has been OK. Weight is 183 this morning; I plan to take a big salad to work today for my lunch. 

I decided I am going to wear a black broomstick skirt over my St Patrick's day leggings (four leaf clovers) on the 17th.  That should satisfy the dress code. 

One woman at work is on a dating app and CONSTANTLY talking on the phone with men she meets there, is going to their places for God knows what...she is either going to get a disease or a stalker, maybe both. Exactly why I do not want to get into a dating app right now. Not to mention my phone does not have a lot of room.  But she does work while she talks so the bosses seem to be OK with it. 

I had a disgusting experience yesterday. Generally when I use the toilet at work I am in a hurry and as a result I don't give the toilet a very thorough examination. So I used one particular toilet twice yesterday and then realized, to my horror, it was dirty.  The second I got home I put my clothes in the laundry room and took a long hot shower, took some vitamin C.  I won't get into what was on the toilet but I felt it merited a "deep clean". 

The cats are good. Spotty got in bed with me last night and slept by my head, which is my favorite. Biscuit had a little trouble with that so they scuffled but Spotty came back. I reminded Biscuit the bed was big enough for everyone, at one point I had 5 cats in that bed every night. 

My family is doing well which is great, of course.  I will have enough money for rides to work every day and also a ride home Friday night both weeks AND the day Ron died (Monday).   I really don't want to spend 2 hours on the bus that day. I am going to ask Jack if he would mind picking me up early Monday and running me by the donut shop to get some treats for my team. Ron would want me to celebrate the day; I'm not quite up for that but I can bring donuts "just because". I don't think anyone would eat them if they knew why I brought them. So I won't say.  

That's it for now. 

No comments: