Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday morning

 Well work was interesting. First the LONG ride in on the bus. I need to muscle up on my prayer time when I am out waiting at all the bus stops.  

Got to work the morning girl had not come in so I got to do the work of 2 people. It was a mess. Boss was having a rough day.  

It was OK other than that though.  I had a problem with the app.  It would not let me log out for lunch so I did it in personnel, which logged me out of the app, and I could not get back in. I finally got it with some frantic prayer but I hate app issues because that's my pay. 

I also don't want to look like I am taking long lunches or not taking a lunch at all. 

So other than that it was good. 

It is cold today so I am wearing a sweatshirt with my jeans, and a jacket. I would rather be warm than cold. I find it telling my heater has come on a few times since I got up and I have it at 68. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: