Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thursday

 I didn't sleep well for a change but I am up and ready to go to work, that's all that matters.  I did all my Bible study, will pray later.  I will not be posting a blog tonight I have to go straight to bed.  

I have been thinking about #6.  He has a bad habit, him, his kids, his visitors, of trespassing on my property and the only reason I can think is "Because I have kids, you have a bigger yard for them to play, you never park in your driveway so my friends might as well" etc.  This paired with VERY loud parties that used to be quite upsetting to Ron.  

2019 we had the pipe break.  We had a lot of loud equipment going day and night for about a week, to dry out the house.  During that period he had one of his parties and I found cars in my driveway.  I believe they thought we were away at a hotel and wouldn't know.  I was not at 100% mentally so I did not confront them.  

When Ron died my aunt told the wife and nothing from the family.  Nothing from either side.  Just the #2  landlady coming by months later saying "I heard your husband died".  So I don't find them sympathetic.  A card would have been nice, or just knock on the door and say sorry he's gone can I give you a ride anywhere (I would have said no, but it would have been a nice gesture).  

So they may park in my driveway again.  If they ask I will say NO.  If they do it anyway I had considered calling a tow truck but have concluded that is kind of the nuclear option.  I don't want to go that route at this point.  I do have cats who could be harmed.  

I am still considering what to do with my hair.  I really don't want to dye it because then I have to keep it up.  And every woman I know dyes her hair.  I prefer to be natural if at all possible.  It is clean today at any rate.  I think my volume options are pretty limited if I'm just going to put it back in a ponytail.  When I was a teenager I would bend over, let my hair hang down, use mousse, and dry it upside down.  I got plenty of volume out of that!  But I sweat at the bus stop on hot days and that could be really messy.  

At any rate I did do my Bible study.  I am happy about that.  It's a longer day at work (an additional hour on top of what I normally do Thursdays so not extreme, also means an extra break).  Tomorrow is a full 9 hours I have already arranged a ride to and from.  That cuts 4 hours of travel time right there.  

And I need to go.  That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you about my friend. She didn't try to look nice, just pulled her hair back, bangs and all into a severe looking ponytail. She couldn't find a job after numerous inverviews. I was trying to encourage her to update her look. FINALLY she listened to me, cut her hair and got a job. I told her in the most loving way I could, when she wears sweat pants it screams "I don't care". Now, she's a new person, keeps her hair cut, wears necklaces and looks very nice. She doesn't wear makeup though. I asked my husband what men really think about makeup as I was toying with eyeshadow. In these exact words he said, "barns look better with paint"
I took that to mean that men like makeup :)
Merry Christmas Heather, We're driving to Galveston tonight for a few days on the beach and then up into the hill country with a day trip to San Antonio to have lunch on the riverwalk.