Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tuesday morning

 I got up, did my God Time.  Waited on my delivery.  Unlike Walmart I did not get text updates.  I just found the bags on my porch when I finished the whole God routine (pray, Bible study).  The salad mix was still fresh that was all I worried about.  Might be a problem in the summer though.  

That said I did get a nice little mix of stuff and it was all there and in good condition.  So Amazon grocery delivery gets 4 stars out of 5.  I have a NICE amount of salad mix and some tomatoes, which will really help my diet.  I want to eat healthy.  I got some dates, things like that, as well as some nice coffee.  So I have fruits, veggies, and coffee.  

I can eat it if I have it, I just need to figure out how I am doing my lunches the next couple weeks.  But I have the tools to do it now.  

One thing I see a lot in the breakroom are people eating the salad kits, with the cut up meat, greens, a pouch of salad dressing.  I see a lot of that.  Or people bringing their own lunch with a lot of rice and some meat on top, I see that a lot with the Filipino employees.  So I will figure something out.  For instance, I have cheese and hardboiled eggs.  That could be a good dinner.  I just need to pray I have the energy to figure out meals.  

It looks like (schedule) this week is pretty standard it is next week and the one after it gets interesting.  I will figure it out.  It is nice and sunny out I think I will grab some rays.   They are intermittent.  Oh, well.  

I am debating do I want a nap?  

No comments: