Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday night

 I got 2 deliveries in a 2 week period.  I find it telling, both companies made a big point of telling me to PUT IT AWAY when I got it.  I don't know what they thought I planned to do with it, but if I order perishables I always treat them right.  I have no desire to waste food or get food poisoning.  

One thing I got today were some lunch snacks.  I am OK eating walnuts so I ordered some of those and some dried mixed fruit, I plan to make a trail mix out of that.  I ate some walnuts (I keep typing Walmart instead of walnut) tonight to see if I have a headache or allergy issue and then have tomorrow to recover.  If it works out (here's hoping) I will have the walnut/fruit mix.  I also got Cracklin oat bran.  I like that a lot and eat it dry.  So I put some portions of that in bags.  So I have trail mix, or Cracklin oat bran, as my non perishable snacks.  In the fridge I have 2 kinds of individually wrapped cheese.  Then tomorrow I will make sandwiches and have them ready to go in the fridge, grab a sandwich, grab a cheese, grab a bag, good to go.  I want to make it easy to eat better.  I don't have a lot of money to buy meals, for one, I want to eat healthier items, for two; and I don't want to stand in line when I am not working.  So we will see how that goes.  

I need to figure out a way to incorporate more vegetables into my lunch kits.  I may buy some celery that is already prepped and use that.  And I am done talking about work for now.  

I did the laundry and did an experiment with my grooming.  My hair looked fine this morning so I did an experiment and did not wash it as I do normally.  It was fine for an hour or two but then got greasy and awful looking, so glad I was not out in public.  So I can't do that; it's official.  I hung up all the clothes so that is done.  I did meal prep and ordered groceries delivered, got them, and put them away.  I loved on the cats and got a short nap.  

I have been battling a moderate headache the last few days so I think my special time is near.  I was hoping to get the worst of it done with on my days off but looks unlikely now.  That is OK.  

And I am tired so I will be going to bed early tonight.  That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember how cute your hair looked when it was short. I wonder if you cut it again, maybe you wouldn't have to wash it every day? Just a thought.