Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas

 I had, surprisingly, a good Christmas.  I went to my aunt's house.  I was gifted a very nice Pello armchair from Ikea.  The impressive thing to me those things are never easy to assemble but my aunt didn't complain.  My uncle got it home.  I had a good meal, good company.  My aunt has a friend who was a caregiver for her Dad, who passed this year.  So it was her first holiday alone as well, she came over and we talked.  

I saw one of my cousins in addition to my aunt and uncle.  I stayed around people who love me so that was easier.  The cats are avoiding the chair for now which I find funny.  I covered it with a woven throw from Ikea (keeping a theme the whole front room is Ikea except for the TV stand which I repurposed from a Kmart corner bookcase).  

I used, to me, a lavish amount of conditioner on my hair this morning and it looked much better.  I guess I just need a lot more than I think.  It looked good enough I am rethinking cutting it.  I didn't have it pulled back so it looked better overall but that would not be practical for work.  Safe to say I am active at work as a worker bee.  

Speaking of I work tomorrow but not very long.  Then I have 2 days off.  I already arranged a day out with my aunt so that's covered.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: