Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday morning

 This will be a short one I kept hitting the snooze button this morning.  I slept OK, woke up tired, moderately depressed.  I think it's important to remind you I had a lot of trouble with depression before Ron died and I expect these troubles until God calls me Home one way or another.  

That said I am wearing my thrift shop lavender jeans and my new work shoes.  I really liked it, they only had it in a 10, but it worked so I got it.  Normally I am a 9.5.  If they prove a little loose I have work socks I can wear over the compression socks to make things more comfortable.  I see these as my winter shoes and more likely to be paired with some wool socks than my summer line up.  And a black t shirt.  Not feeling up for the Santa hat.  Customers are still coming to me for help, I call the men "Boss" and they love it.  They are, really.  We have a poster up in the breakroom Sam Walton saying the customer is your boss and they can fire you by going to shop somewhere else.  I don't think I am divulging any trade secrets sharing that.  

Some fog today which may complicate my rides but my Bible and devotional readings all say that God likes to help believers.  So I will trust in Him.  If I do have some complication on my way to/from work I have some cab fare as I said yesterday.  I try to do that every day.  Most of the time I do not use it.  But it is nice to know it is there.  

The cats are good, I saw everyone but Cleo and Spotty.  Baby Girl is laying on my tablet.  She has figured out she gets T R E A T S whenever I pick it up to do my God Time.  I try to read it morning and night.  Torbie is back to eating treats and acting normal.  She hogged up quite a few covers last night in the bed.  

That's it for now I will post again tonight.  

No comments: