Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday morning

 Well they wrapped up the party around 9 which meant I got about 7 hours of sleep.  When I got to sleep I slept well.  No headache.  I'm just tired of course.  

I am ready to go for work, got my cell phone, keys, etc.  Ron used to have a routine he would ask me "Keys?  Badge?  Phone?" as we were leaving.  Nowadays I have different items but the bus pass, phone, house keys, etc are all a part of it.  The only real problem I experience, I carry some mints in my pocket.  They are individually wrapped and the wrapper pokes me though the fabric of my pocket.  That gets a little old.  

The cats are good to go I fed them.  The brown girls got treats.  I have to sneak Cleo treats when the other cats aren't around.  

I am as ready as I'll be.  I also did my Bible study.  That's it for now.  

No comments: