Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday night

 I forget where I left off but I had a good shower and did all the property tax bills.  Then I saved the stubs and wrote the check numbers on them, stapled it together for my aunt.  I have no real organizational system right now.  

A salesman came by selling windows.  I talked to him for a while and will get a quote tomorrow.  I was clear: 1.  I work at Walmart and 2.  I don't have any money.  3.  Not looking to replace anything.  But he said they can come and look, give me quotes if/when I do replace.  There are a million things I would fix around here before I did the windows: roof, siding, hot water heater being the big 3.  Probably need a new AC and furnace pretty soon as mine are 20 years old.  So all that.  But I can evangelize them when they come by.  

They did ask some questions I found a little odd like how many people live in the house and did I have plans after they came by to give the quote, so if I don't post tomorrow night you will know they were serial killers.  

The cats are good, and Baby Girl did like the salesman so I trust her judgement.  It is late and I am tired, I am going to bed.  

No comments: