Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I generally don't want an exciting dinner.

 So I made up sandwiches for the next couple days (I plan to buy a double cheeseburger for dinner tomorrow), did up my sack lunches with granola bars, have cheese sticks ready in fridge.  Plan is I open fridge, grab cheese, grab sandwich and cold pack, throw in bag with other food.  

So I got all that done.  I was not hungry but I need to eat so I can take my medication.  I got some of my honey bbq chicken strips out of the freezer.  Side note: Ron used to do bbq fried chicken, he would fry the chicken, let it cool, pour bbq sauce on it and cook it in the oven.  It was delicious.  And he was doing that 25 years ago.  I heated up the chicken strips and had a bite.  Hm.  A little spicy.  I continued eating because I have to get some food on board, it continued to increase in heat.  All I can think the hot and spicy line must have been bagged into the honey bbq bags.  Because that was by no means mild.  I got them down but I don't think I will buy them again.  I wasn't hungry enough to eat the baked beans so I didn't open the can.  

And that's it, I need to go to bed pretty soon.  

No comments: