Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday night

 I had to run for a bus today and didn't get out of breath, and that was carrying my tote bag.  I was pretty happy about that.  Moderately depressed today but it's the holidays, missing Ron, etc.  

So I did work, came home on the bus, walked home.  No mail today so I didn't check it.  

Cats are good.  Muddy paw prints all over and in the toilet bowl so Torbie is still drinking.  She actually comes running to the toilet when I flush it now.  Hey, it works for her.  She was at death's door for a while, she is back to her old self now and if the toilet is the secret I am not putting the lid down.  She is the only one who does that.  

I decided to do a load of laundry.  I had a big pile of darks, support socks worming out like a nest of snakes (I got black ones when I ordered), jeans, black t shirts, etc.  I got that going it is almost done.  Second load is assorted wool socks plus underwear and light colored items.  I can do that tomorrow and then NO laundry on my day off.  

I haven't talked to my aunt about what day we are running errands, and I still need to package Dad's stuff.  Oh, I almost killed myself tonight.  I bought a package of crackers I thought it was cheese on cheese crackers.  It is the kind with the lurid orange cracker because they are apparently not doing cheese on whole wheat anymore.  

I am allergic to peanuts, not a bad allergy but I do get hives when I eat them.  I opened the package and the scent of peanut butter hit me.  CURSES!  I got the wrong cracker!  I am sure not eating that so I threw them away.  The one package.  I have 7 more I will give my aunt.  

Apparently with all the supply chain issues the cheese cracker is in hibernation.  It's a shame because I do like them, they are a nice small portion.  But maybe they will come back.  

My dinner should have cooled off by now so I'm going to eat it.  Done, it was pretty good.   The nice thing about a TV dinner I know exactly what I'm getting.  And not a horrendous amount of calories, either.  

And I need to go to bed so I'm doing that.  [blows kiss]

No comments: