Saturday, December 4, 2021

Saturday night

 Only 2 more days till my next off day.  

My aunt got the checks for Ron's estate and that will be settled Monday, we hope.  I want to get myself a small treat but haven't decided what that might be.  

I do have to tell a story if you are a man with lust issues may want to skip I will put ** when done.  Anyway I like to have smaller size everything as I lose weight.  Including underwear.  I am down one underwear size already this year and wanted to get the next size down.  I found a display of Black Friday underwear, Hanes brand, which I have worn and like.  They were about half off regular retail.  And just not selling for whatever reason.  They had the size I wanted.  

So today, first thing, I grabbed the underwear I wanted, 3 packages at $5 a package.  I got my work snack stuff and went to the self check.  I rang the first underwear and the display said P@NTY in huge letters on the screen.  I was very embarrassed but verified it did ring at $5.  I rang the rest and then paid.  Later on I realized one package was more expensive than the rest but I am OK with it as I like the elastic on it.  They were all the right size I made sure of that.  But so embarrassing I was trying not to mix personal and work having people I knew ring up my "undies".  But instead the computer broadcasts to the whole world I am buying dainties.  At least I know it does that, now.  

**

Work itself was fairly busy.  Of note I had a lot more customers asking me questions today and I was happy to answer everything.  I had found $15 in my fanny pack this morning so I called a cab to come home from work.  

Getting to work had been tricky, a lot of fog, hard for the bus to see me, not safe crossing the street, hard for the next bus to see me, etc.  I was ready for a ride home and it was great.  Then I took a nap and woke up when I would have been getting home on the bus - and it was raining so I avoided that as well.  So REALLY glad I called that cab.  Tomorrow I will bring enough cash for a cab but plan to take the bus both ways.  

I have a new pair of shoes ready to go for tomorrow that will be fun.  I like to break in new shoes on a shorter shift not the long ones.  A sad fact, when Ron was a little boy his mother used to make Ron's brother wear Ron's new shoes and break them in for him.  And he did it.  They went from that to letting ... nevermind.  Anyway I am happy I have the new shoes I think they look good, too.  It is just really hard to find wide shoes with a lot of padding which is what I need.  Academy is very good for that.  I would have been happy to work at Academy but God wants me at Walmart.  

Speaking of I have to get up early tomorrow so I'm going to end it here.  Have a good one, I will post tomorrow (if I don't get raptured!).  

No comments: