Saturday, December 11, 2021

Saturday morning

 Work went OK last night.  The powers that be, about a week ago, did something that makes my life easier so I am enjoying that.   

I was walking around the store yesterday before work and had a thought.  I see this deodorant advertised on Facebook.  They say you can use it on your feet, pits, etc.  I even watched part of a little spoof movie they made mocking those holiday romance movies.  I was doing OK until they got to the "derived from Almonds" part.  I am allergic to almonds.  So that's out even if I could afford it.  But the store had an Arm and Hammer "natural" deodorant I have used before.  

My feet get a little whiffy if I wear shoes with added insoles.  I don't want that, so I can apply the deodorant on the soles of my feet and be covered that way.  I tested it out last night on my feet.  I didn't have a reaction, so I can use it.  And I plan to.  I like the scent and it did work before.  

I prefer a hardcore underarm deodorant with about 20% aluminum for work, I want to make sure I am covered.  So I have stuff for that this will be my foot deodorant.  It should last a good while, too.  

The cold front finally came through bringing a lot of rain, but it is past so I can go to work and be relatively dry now.  I do plan to wear my waterproof shoes though because I am sure the ground is saturated.   

Almost time to go.  I did sleep last just not as long as I would have liked, but that is Friday night for me.  I got the schedule for the week between Christmas and New Years they have me working a really long day a couple of days.  But that is good it means they like having me.  Still not over 30 hours so not qualifying as full time, but I am OK with that.  

It is still fairly dark so I will have to wear my reflective vest.  That's it for now.  

No comments: