Wednesday, December 29, 2021

I hope I don't regret it (Wed. Morning)

 Yesterday I bought some Fructis 2 in 1 shampoo.  I am always interested in 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner combos as they save me time.  This morning I used it in the shower.  Normally I would wait for a day off and use it then, but I am working 9 hours (not counting transit) today so it will be tested... but I did it.  We will see.  I just hope I don't get greasy hair.  

I just remembered I need to do my candy.  OK that's done.  I had to get some oddball candy and accidentally bought a bag of suckers.  Flavor?  Sandia con chile.  That's right, watermelon with chili powder.  Sounds revolting.  I will use it to make up some "Spanish only" candy with a Spanish booklet which I have done in the past.  I've done that on occasion.  

Today should be busy.  I will make myself useful and I'm sure the day will pass quickly.  I wear a watch at work/on the bus so I am not as obvious about checking the time.  The bus drivers probably don't like that.  They get there as fast as they can but sometimes things happen.  I also got a text and an email stating that a couple park and ride routes are basically out of commission due to COVID illness in the drivers, and I am getting pretty steady messages from the company as well about sick drivers and support staff.  They are caught, I believe, because, like Walmart, they do temperature checks.  

I wore some of my perfume today.  The "Primo".  I like that going back 30 years but Ron had some sort of association with it, an old girlfriend wore it or something.  It was always very hard for me to find a perfume that didn't aggravate his allergies or remind him of an old lover, and he had plenty over the years.  Then it was his allergies.  I couldn't wear anything heck half the time I had to use unscented soap.  So it is nice to get some fragrance back in my life.  And the perfume is very inexpensive.  

I have to go get ready to go.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

2and1 combination is not good for any hair. Go back to the beauty supply store and ask them what you should use for your hair type. Tell them you can't afford the really expensive stuff. They can steer you in the right direction. You're wasting your money on garbage. You may need a deep conditioner that you leave on for 20 minutes once a week. Have you ever tried a white vinegar rinse after shampoo, you might like that?

Heather Knits said...

I plan to play with my leave in conditioner on Monday, my day off, see how much to apply etc. I can't afford to experiment on a work day my hair is about the only thing you see.

I will look into the rinse, I do have vinegar I use for the laundry (towel rinse).