Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sunday morning

 I don't have long but will make a quick post.  I slept OK just not long enough, I have a couple days off coming up so plan to catch up on my sleep then.  I also don't work until 12 on Wednesday so I can sleep in a little that day (I still have to take the bus).  I tallied up my money, I have enough for the cab rides I wanted this next week so I'm happy.  I can get to work at 9 AM (scheduled some days) but it's a lot easier in a cab.  So I'm happy about that.  

I sat in my new chair while I did my Bible Study it is very comfortable.  I do need to clean the litter boxes though there was an aroma.  I will do that when I get home, I like to do some cleaning/laundry when I get home on my "Friday" night.  Then my days off really are mine.  And my floor really needs a sweep and mop ideally I will get that today.  

The cats are all good, the brown girls got their treats so they're happy.  They like treats when I do my God Time.  I did up some candy for my drivers so that's set.  I need to buy more, though, I am down quite a bit.  That is good though it means I am serving people.  

I am happy with how the new chair looks in my front room.  I may buy some more, one for Ron's room and one for the orange room.  Definitely another for Ron's room.  I also have a nice inexpensive Ikea bedspread I am using as a throw, it is denim dyed so a navy which matches my front room, threw that over the chair so the light colored cushion won't get stained.  I need to spray it with fabric protector as well.  But it is fine for now if someone gets sick in the chair it will only get the throw and I can wash that.  I am also toying with an idea of getting a stretchy orange cover for my fold out loveseat.  I had a sheet on it but the cats trashed it.  It looks OK with an orange towel thrown on it for now.  

I never had much of a cycle this month, it started a few days ago and has just been some very light spotting.  That is a refreshing change.  I am prepared for more if it comes but we're on day 3 so I think I"m OK.  I have to go now, I will post later (taking bus to work and ideally a cab home).  

No comments: