Friday, December 24, 2021

Friday morning

 Last night was, as expected, busy.  Had a customer with a vomiting baby she wanted to linger in my area and ask questions and I kept thinking "I don't need the Norovirus your kid picked up at daycare".  I did not say that.  They issue us sanitizer spray and encourage us to use it; I did.  Had several other people including associates coughing but that could be allergies.  

Didn't get much sleep because it's a short turnaround.  I had 200 mg caffeine when I brewed up my coffee this morning.  I am putting collagen in the coffee, it dissolves better and will hopefully help various issues (joints, hair).  

I was surprised how many associates told me they had tonight off; should be interesting.  I brought a full lunch and my water bottle.  I neglected the water bottle yesterday and boy did I miss it!  Hopefully I will be able to buy a soda before work but if the lines are too long I have the water.  

I need to go get ready.  That is done he should be here any minute.  

Last night (on time) I had some spotting so not sure if that is the whole deal or just the start.  I prepared as if it were the whole deal.  

The cats are good, I'm going to give them a can of wet food when I get home tonight.  That's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Heather. I know it might be a rough couple of days for you, remember there'll be lots of good thoughts going your way.

Hey about the hair, some years back I started some serious hair loss after an accident and heart surgery. My hairdresser recommended cutting it as short as I could cope with it being. I like really short hair so wasn't a problem for me. You look quite good in the short haircut. Only down side is one needs to get it trimmed quite often, sigh

Barbara

Anonymous said...

I think you'd get a nice volume boost by cutting your hair. You can still put it in a ponytail, but taking away some of the length will give it some volume and curl, which makes the scalp less obvious. The center part might not be the most flattering, either, you might try different parts, or no part. And maybe look at wide headbands. I also find that when my hair is squeaky clean, my hair loss is less noticeable. I know you've said you will wash your hair every day, so that's great, but you may need a different shampoo as well to really control the oil. :)