Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sometimes a nap makes it better.

After my last post, I heard a strange noise in the garage, so I went out.  I didn't find anything but Baby Girl ran out.  I couldn't catch her so I left her in the garage, and laid down for a nap. 

Torbie joined me.  She purred at me, put her paws on my face with claws extended, kind of her thing.  Sometimes I think she wouldn't be happy until I was bloody, but it's her love language.  We had a good time, with her purring and kneading at my face.  I talked to her and pet her. 

Then she left.  I fell asleep.  I'd had a mild headache, holdover from this morning, and a totally depressed outlook.  But I had taken my pills when I got home. 

I had a pretty good nap.  My last dream was really odd, about my friends cleaning out their dead mother's stuff and getting rid of the "dead bed".  I finally woke up.  I had a much better outlook and actually looked forward to doing things. 

I got up, let Baby Girl in (I had shut the door because there was a big, nasty, wasp out there), she was happy.  Ron was asleep so he couldn't bother me. 

Sad I am often happier when he's asleep.  It's not supposed to work like that. 

I watched a little TV and got online for a while.  I ate the rest of the pudding I bought today (I love pudding on occasion) and visited with Biscuit, who wanted some pudding.  He mainly wanted to smell it. 

After I finish this post I will be doing my - finishing my - God time.  Then I will thoughtfully sign the cards and put them in the back of Ron's wheelchair so we don't forget.  Well, I don't want to forget them.  That would kind of contradict the whole point of making the trip to buy them today. 

I will probably be in bed before Ron wakes up.  Hopefully he will be quiet. 

I have a busy day tomorrow, and I need my sleep. 

No comments: