Sunday, July 29, 2018

I hate nightmares

I slept pretty well last night, no headache, even had Torbie in my bed for a while. 

I woke up early and wanted to go back to sleep.  Biscuit wasn't happy about that but he let me. 

I fell back asleep and had a nightmare I was trying to get a call from Ron's doctor, but he had such a heavy accent (asian) the receptionist hadn't understood what he wanted.  She told me all she got was that Ron needed to call his doctor. 

I went looking for Ron, in my dream, and I found him naked in bed with a nude woman.  I was most unhappy.  I was carrying a big medical book.  The woman ran off and I was yelling at Ron. 

He tried to tell me he wasn't doing anything, but he was naked, his man bits exposed.  She was totally naked (before she ran off).  I told her, "I'll deal with you, later."

I woke up, pissed.  I mean, furious.  What a lousy way to start a day. 

Ron's still asleep, and that's a good thing.  I went in there and got some clothes to wash because I need to do a load of darks to wash his new socks. 

Ugh. 

No comments: