Saturday, July 28, 2018

Does #6 want a war?

Yesterday morning Ron and I left at 3:30 in the morning.  We were quiet and so was the driver, but we did have to talk to her a little.  This happens every couple of weeks, on a Friday morning. 

Well, #6 used to go to church on Friday nights, but is not, anymore.  I don't know if they stopped having the services or what. 

Anyway, yesterday, after work, I came home like I normally do an took a couple hour nap in the early afternoon.  I went to bed around 7:30 PM because I had to get up early today. 

And he got out the weed-whacker and made a big production out of "edging" the side of our house, in the dark, at 9 PM at night, rubbing the tool against the foundation of my house, making horrible noises.  Stopping for 10-15 minutes, starting again, just the side of our house (which is the property line, much to my sorrow).  It was obvious he was trying to get "revenge" for this morning. 

So, this morning, when he probably hoped to sleep in, we got up at 7 AM like we always do on a Saturday (his truck was still parked in the driveway), dealt with the driver, she opened up the folding ramp to put away the wheelchair (noisy), etc.  And it is quiet tonight. 

Don't start something you can't finish.  Start something and I will have them come and pick us up at 4 AM every damned day we work. 

We always try to be quiet, unlike them, when they have their wild all night parties a dozen or so times a year. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The opposite is the 2 empty homes next to me
Let the grass get 3 ft high.