Sunday, July 22, 2018

6 hours too many

Woke up with a migraine.  Took Excedrin and back to bed, much to Biscuit's outrage. 

I got up after a while to feed them, found puke in the hall (some sort of hairball, not Ron's).  Cleaned it up with disinfecting wipes. 

Fed Biscuit, who almost knocked over the food storage container.  He and Torbie gobbled out of the big bowl together, leaving poor Baby Girl wailing at me for breakfast.  She made a point of "looking" in an empty cat food bowl on the table next to the food container.  I gave her a little extra in her own bowl.  She was happy. 

After Baby Girl finished eating, she ran and lay down with Ron.  Torbie lay down next to her litter box.  Maybe she is having digestive issues.  I didn't see Biscuit anywhere when I went back to bed. 

My head is still killing me but I got up to get a drink.  Ugh.  I hope this thing passes quickly.  6 hours is 6 hours too many. 

No comments: