Sunday, July 8, 2018

Trying to shake it

I slept OK last night but woke up with a nasty headache.  I got up and fed Biscuit, who was waiting patiently for breakfast, and took something, laid back down for a while. 

I started thinking about something I told Ron a few days ago "If you had died of the blood clots, they would have charged the driver who ran over you with murder."  He couldn't believe it, but everything I have read says that if you injure a person, and they die of their injuries, years later, you are liable for their murder. 

Ron was shocked.  I was thinking about it this morning.  Thinking what I would say at his trial - in Texas, the victim is allowed to make a statement at the end of the trial.  Going over it all again. 

And trying to shake it.  I am tired of this accident consuming my life.  That's all I'm going to say. 

No comments: