Tuesday, July 31, 2012

For Mark

Mark!  You get your own blog!

I am very flattered you shared everything you did about your personal life.  I know how a lot of people would have reacted.  Ah, nuclear?

Yeah.  Anyway, you know the evangelical, Bible-thumping position, so I won't restate it.  That's for you to work out.  To paraphrase the Bible, you will need to work out your own salvation.

I will let you know I'm praying (you are covered in a couple of categories) for you daily.  That's all I can do, and hopefully provide such an excellent example of faith you cast everything aside in pursuit of it (mostly kidding, there).

I thought you might get a kick out of a Ron-ism.

You may not know my husband suffered a very bad head injury, rated "Extremely Severe".  Basically, he had one of the worst head injuries one can have and still keep the brains in his head.

OH, I do hope you have the right paperwork for your husband.  I had a HORRIBLE time because Ron and I were not legally married at the time of his accident.  I had to beg his father to sign all consent forms.  Ugly, awful, time.  Please let me know you've taken care of all that.

Anyway, Ron recovered, with God's help.  He is extremely outspoken now and has a few interesting viewpoints.

"Ain't nothing going in my mouth but food" being the primary statement.  He says it anywhere!

Pray for me!

No comments: