Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It should be fun.

Doc and I have plans; if I am having a very hard time with depression I can increase my Wellbutrin.  I only do it in dire emergencies, because 2 Wellbutrin can make me hallucinate and keep me up all night.

Yesterday morning, very bad depression.  I would not have been able to work.  I took 2 Wellbutrin.

Last night, no hallucinations (thank you Haldol), but I slept very poorly.  When I have trouble sleeping, I will lie in bed, talking to God in my head.

At one point, I was stricken with the vision: all the people lying in bed, awake, who didn't know God yet.  Their emptiness, loneliness, and quiet desperation.  It was very impactful.

I started thinking of all the unreached, out at night...searching.   I  decided I will do a Bible Handout Friday night.  Ron will most likely "Come with".  He worries about me.

He doesn't need to worry, but he will feel better if he comes.  I'm delighted to have him.  We won't be out THAT late, maybe 9 PM.

Then, Saturday morning, another handout, on the same corner (God willing - that's the only thing I usually worry about other than getting sick beforehand: an occupied corner.

I asked God to let me know if He didn't like the idea, but I think He's the one who put it in my head to begin with.

It should be fun.

No comments: