Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Dance

Just a quick one.  I woke up with a horrible headache, but the generic headache tablets took the edge off enough to go to church.

I had fun at church.  We had a good ride to the Starbucks, had time for coffee with our friend, and then he drove us to church.

I have to say, my favorite part, when the pastor called my name and I turned my head to see FOUR young men walking towards the car.  Each was carrying a case of Bibles!

Oh, I did a happy dance.  I don't care how much I jiggled.  That was so cool.   Everyone laughed as I squealed.

Have I mentioned how much I love these guys?  I got to hug and encourage some people having hard times, and then I was off.

We ate a cheap lunch and came home.  Pete had a look at the siding/trim problem.  He got the wood to fix the trim problem, and I painted it.

Pete's going to talk to someone about the siding issue, and I told him I've saved some money for the siding (took a while, but I did it).  Ron's happy - he's got enough bills on his plate!

It acted like it wanted to rain, so I brought the trim into the house.  It was dry to the touch.  It's pretty funny.  I've got wood all over the bedroom.  Reminds me of the bathroom repair.

I had some pretty old paint, and a painting friend said I need to get some new paint.  So, I'll get some and use it.

I'll also need to get some new house paint.  I'm not going cheap on that because I do want it to last.

I don't want to hire someone to paint the whole house; so it will match the existing orange color.  Sorry, neighbors.

No comments: