Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Typical Day

A little more about my average day: get up, do my God Time, shower.  Eat a small meal, take the antidepressant and antipsychotic (I have an unusual reaction to it - it wakes me up, so I take it AM),  and go to work.  I may go to the wholesale warehouse first, and then take the merchandise to work (tomorrow), to go straight to work (yesterday).  At any rate, I get to work, stock vending machines, repair them, etc. Help Ron - he does a lot of hollering for me.

It's good for helping me to be patient.  Ron uses a wheelchair at work, he can't stand for long due to the nerve disease and stroke.  He makes being blind, partially paralyzed (entire right side), and a wheelchair-user - he makes it look easy and natural.

Yesterday, at work, some woman kept gaping at Ron at work.  I knew she must be knew.  The regulars treat Ron as part of the scenery.  They are good at ducking out of his way as he approaches in the wheelchair.

We get out of there in the early afternoon, I come home and usually take my nap.  The lithium, at 4 a day, really makes me tired.  Oddly, I sleep less at 4 lithiums than I did at 3.  After about an hour, I'm up,  Ron and I might grab some fast food, I take all 4 lithiums when I do eat.

I have fewer side effects, taking it all at once.  Doc says that is fine, as long as I take it consistently.  I do.

Then, I do the house and yard work, whatever needs doing, laundry, get online for a little bit, do my PM God Time (a little Bible study only), and then go to bed pretty early.  I'm up at 5 pretty much every day.

No comments: