Thursday, July 19, 2012

I will hand them out!

Today was interesting.  Ha.  If I had a dollar for every time I typed that I could pay off the mortgage.

I've been focused on Bible prep today.  Woke up with a horrible headache, took some fake excedrin, got lunch with Ron.

Came home, got a nap (I was beat), and did a lot of Bible prep, about 100.  I just finished.

I put a stamp (church web address) in the Bible.  Ink the stamp, stamp it, set it on the done stack.  Do about 20.  Put "Where to Look" and a tract into each Bible.  Give it a little squeeze in my hand, wonder about the recipient, send a quick prayer, and put it in the box.

I HAD a lot of Bibles when I started this week, I only have about 20 left.  Pretty cool.  See, that's the thing, if you send me Bibles I WILL hand them out.

Of course I am battling a horrible depression, and for hours, the headache, too.  It's finally gone.

I don't want to scare anyone, so tomorrow I need to do some pickup.  Clean the bathroom.  They always want to use the bathroom.  Thank God the shower looks a million times better.  I also "warned" them.

Things are cluttered, messy, whatever.  I don't think anyone's going to walk in and say "Oh, tidy!"  Will they scream?  No.  Will they have to climb over piles of junk to get to the bathroom?  No.  But it looks like I'm depressed.

And now I'm faced with a choice, how to spend the next 45 minutes, before I go to bed?

I think I'll read my new Bible, and some Brother Yun.   He's very inspiring, talking about evangelism.


No comments: