Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Tuesday night

 I was OK with the crab but I didn't go anywhere near that sink.  

I saw Buddy again.  I basically asked him why he came back to the route "As everyone else runs like hell the minute they get a chance" and he used third person pronouns "You might because..." and gave a couple "reasons".  He wasn't very convincing.  

I have no idea what to ascribe to that.  

I'm just relating.  I do find it remarkable, even when we don't talk, I feel better just being around him with him focused (mostly) on the road.  I don't know how he feels.  I do love it when he smiles at me he has, and I've said this, a lovely smile.  So I'm just enjoying spending time with him for now.  I have to, anyway, to get home.  

So that was a high point.  I didn't sleep well last night and today was just long.  But I made it.  

I am eating pupusas.  They are very good; I didn't use enough oil in the skillet on the first one but it's still good.  

All my other drivers, by the way, were new to me.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: