Saturday, September 7, 2024

I really hate that movie and wish they hadn't remade it

 Almost 40 years ago the boy I was seeing (not really a boyfriend he wanted us to be a couple I was happy being friends) took me to a movie.  In it, a couple dies and comes back, haunting the home they owned.  You may recognize the plot.  

At any rate after the movie John (his real name) kept talking about "How great it would be if we died" we would have "All these powers" etc, and scared the CRAP out of me.  I thought he was going to pull a murder suicide.  I cut things off REAL quick.  

Now the stupid movie's been remade and everytime I see the merchandise and advertising I remember the look in his eyes as he said how much better off we'd be if we were dead.  

I may have issues but I'm not stupid and I stand by my decision to run.  

No comments: