Tuesday, September 3, 2024

I went to bed early last night

 That was great.  I had Biscuit and Cleo in bed with me.  They won't "let" Spotty in for some reason.  

When I got up I was trying to figure out my budget.  It took me a while to figure out I was looking at the savings account email and not the checking.  Apparently they took my checking account email off when they started sending the savings account to my Dad.  I will have to fix that today.  

I woke up with a headache so I took something, now I am headache free but vaguely nauseous.  I think I will buy a couple bananas at work.  

I think a portion of the staff at work feel like it's their job to show up for work, clock in and be present but not actually work.  That their job is "showing up" not actually working.  I am sure it drives the boss nuts.  I do not do that.  I may talk when I'm working but I am working.  

The boss is supposed to work 7-4 today but she also worked on her day off yesterday so we will see if she comes today.  I had a transportation issue yesterday.  

I wish I could say more but pest issues prohibit that.  I'm not having her track me to my store.  Anyway I hope the issue is fixed today.  I'm guessing it will be.  

I am off tomorrow so that will be good.  And if things work out I see Buddy.  

He's made it clear I'm too old which is fine.  I don't want a guy significantly older than me so I'd be the worst hypocrite if I objected.  But I do like spending time with him.  

And I find it interesting out of all the thousands of drivers and thousands of routes he keeps signing up for the one he knows will find me on it.  I have no idea what that means if it even means anything.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: