Friday, September 13, 2024

Thoughts...

 Headache is better; sometimes it just needs a hot shower.  

I still have a little time before I have to go to work.  

Still on my cycle but not much last night, hope that holds for today.  I am not wearing those period underwear I will be digging like I have crabs or something.  I understand it needs a "closed circuit" to keep the blood contained but it's a bit much for me.  

I will just wear a plain thin (super) pad with the cup today.  

I was really pleased with myself last night.  I wanted a snack when I got home and I had cooked pork chops in the freezer.  They were the very thin cut ones.  I got a couple.  After I heated it up I thought "I bet Cleo would like this piece".  It was a nice little section without a lot of seasoning on it.  I broke it up and put it in her bowl, she came over and DEVOURED it.  I'm glad she's a fan of my cooking!  She gave me a very sweet meow afterwards.  

Here's my take: I found her she was an alley cat with a short life expectancy.  Stray unaltered cats only live a year or two.  So life expectancy about 2 years.  I adopted her, got her fixed.  She is fat so that has her life expectancy down some from the 20 years a house cat can get.  And I feed her pork and beef on occasion which are not ideal for cats.  But even if she only lives 10 years it's 8 years more than she would have had on the street and her quality of life is much, much, better.  I'm OK with that.  

Biscuit only wants milk and mild cheddar cheese.  Spotty won't touch anything but cat food.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: