Sunday, September 8, 2024

It seems kind of pointless

 I'm having a bad PMS with migraines, bloating, stomach troubles.  It has been about 9 months since my last cycle.  

So I'm not fertile enough I could make babies but fertile enough I can be miserable for a week.  And I haven't even started the cycle.  God knows what is coming.  Another 4x normal one like I had last year?  A nothing like I had last time with a little spotting for a day or so?  I'll find out, soon I hope.  

I have forgotten how awful this is.  

On another note I thought it might be fun to show the results of 2 henna treatments on my hair.  

Before: 



After: 








My hair really likes henna, and if the 10,000 positive comments I've gotten the last month (not one negative) are any indicator everyone around me likes it too.  

I'm sure the pest had an opinion but she can (censored) off, the meddling (censored).  

No comments: