Thursday, September 12, 2024

Headache is finally gone

 The other day I told the grocery manager I couldn't zone the nuts aisle anymore but was happy to do any other.  I explained it was bothering my allergies.

So today he put me on the bakery aisle which did need some TLC. Lots of flour, sugar, oils.  I had it looking good but did get some flour on my vest.  I don't mind getting dirty it is an honest living.  

I have had many, many customers asking me for help today and I was able to help nearly all of them.  Google translate is a good tool in my belt!  I know a little Spanish but not enough for some conversations.  

The day has gone pretty well the cup is doing the job.  It will be interesting to see what I find when I get home.  

I brought my pills today so I'm going to take them when I eat my cup of noodles in a minute.  I like my food on the cold side.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: