Friday, September 20, 2024

Governor

 I remember probably 30 years ago my bus drivers were very aggravated because management had installed "governors" on the buses that did not allow them to go over a certain speed.  

One of the complaints they felt it was unsafe.  I don't know the end result on that 

But now, when I open the blog, I have to remember anything I write can and will be used against me, and to me, worse, my loved ones.  It's my governor.  

I had a very hot wait at the bus stop feels like temperature was about 100, no wind and very sunny.  That's why I wear minimal makeup.  The rides were about what I expected.  

I set up an appointment with the cat sitter for tomorrow after work.  I am going to see if she wants the taxidermy bear.  

I need to buy some litter and then the cats are set.  I have had a very nasty and persistent headache the last few days I hope I can shake that before I leave.  

I am actually glad I have a few days to relax before I leave.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: