Tuesday, September 3, 2024

I am not sure how cautious I need to be

 I have a crab allergy.  A pretty bad one.  I break out in terrible hives.  

Some people were eating crab in the break room at the next table.  When they finished they got up and used the sink in the break room.  I had planned to use that sink - later - to fill up my water bottle on the way out.  

But you know that just doesn't seem like a good idea.  

Do I need to be that careful?  I don't know.  I do know I'll flog myself if I get the water and have an allergic reaction.  

No matter what his view of me I don't want Buddy seeing me as a victim and I will likely see him today.  

So I will buy a drink on my way out.  Problem solved.

Oh I thought this was funny; I put Dad on my account to get emails on the savings account.  But they signed me up for savings only and Dad for checking and savings.  

Good thing I didn't buy anything naughty!  

That's it for now!  

No comments: