Friday, February 2, 2024

Work went fine last night

 The one boss left a little after 4 (not the primary) and the other one didn't work so it was a fine night.  I did what I came to do (except the zone) and made my money.  

Today?  Who knows.  We will see.  

I believe that colors I wear can influence attitudes around me.  Red is a provocative, confrontational, color so I tend to avoid it at work, but a coworker/friend said it is "heart disease awareness day" and asked me to wear red.  So I have a long sleeved red t shirt.  

Biscuit is so cute.  He heard me pouring milk in the blender, got off his condo in the other room, came running to me begging.  So of course I gave him a dab.  I figure at his age he is entitled to a little dab of milk now and then if he wants (it doesn't upset his stomach).  

It is nice and sunny today but the rain is coming tonight apparently, which, if it does, will make for a slower night at the store.  Ace is already coming.  

That's it for now, I have some photos I will put up tomorrow.  

No comments: